Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Lloyd Grubb
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
28 Nov 2017 02:17 PM
    An interesting documentary on some stark realities in America associated with low income renters, Section 8, and housing developers.

Lloyd Grubb
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    28 Nov 2017 03:28 PM
    This documentary compares the access to opportunities of residents of Park Avenue both on the Upper East Side and in the South Bronx. It draws upon Michael Gross's book "740 Park: The Story of the World’s Richest Apartment Building", which showed that many billionaires live in that building.

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Forum Aims and Guidelines

Welcome to Revive Reform forum

Thanks for visiting with us and please consider registering at the register link at the top of this page.

Revive Reform forum is established to have engaging discussions on certain subjects that are of critical importance to the Christian community. We believe that a revival and reformation will take place when these subject matters are viewed correctly and are lived out or carried out. Also we are here to encourage you in your God giving mission to witness and live for Him. In the future we will be adding more categories as the membership expands

Christian courtesy, respect and decency are required; Christ said, Matthew 23:8 … “all ye are brethren”.  All meaningful discussion and questioning are accepted, as long as the aim is to edify or to be edified. Please get to the point as soon as possible, without compromising clarity so all can understand and discuss without going off topic. Philippians 4:8   “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things”.

Now Playing

Sabbath Live Worship

Live Service Link:

Archive of Worship services:

Ministry Support

Secured

Natural Remedies

Most Recent Videos

Screenshot Peace in the Middle East, sure word of prophecy, Current Event In this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, Peace in the Middle East, sure word of prophecy. Our current events talk sh... by Lloyd Grubb | 5 views | 1 days ago
    Screenshot Dishonest spineless sellouts in every situation, Motivation starstarstarstarstar In this episode of our Motivational Monday I cover the topic, Dishonest spineless sellouts in every situation". Sharing encouragement to face lif... by Lloyd Grubb | 33 views | 1 weeks ago
    Screenshot Justify the wicked, and condemn the just, Wisdom for Living In this episode of our Wisdom for Living live talk program I cover the topic, Justify the wicked, and condemn the just", Proverbs 17:13-15. To li... by Lloyd Grubb | 41 views | 1 weeks ago
    Screenshot New school lunch rules, election results, Current Events In this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, "New school lunch rules, election results". Our current events ta... by Lloyd Grubb | 27 views | 2 weeks ago
    Screenshot Venture capitalist investing in ambulance services, Natural Health In this episode of our natural health live talk program I cover, Venture capitalist investing in ambulance services". Our natural health program ... by Lloyd Grubb | 21 views | 2 weeks ago
    Screenshot Are you looking for a church, Importance of Church In this episode of our Importance of church live talk program I cover Are you looking for a church. Highlighting the why belonging to a church and doi... by Lloyd Grubb | 27 views | 3 weeks ago
    Screenshot Avoid a fool in his folly, Wisdom for Living In this episode of our Wisdom for Living live talk program I cover the topic, Avoid a fool in his folly", Proverbs 17:11, 12. In our wisdom for l... by Lloyd Grubb | 28 views | 3 weeks ago
    Screenshot Falling away continued demoralization of society, Current Events In this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, Falling away continued demoralization of society. by Lloyd Grubb | 40 views | 1 months ago
    Screenshot Chronic wasting disease in deer and elk, Natural Health In this episode of our natural health live talk program I cover, "Chronic wasting disease in deer and elk". Our natural health program deals... by Lloyd Grubb | 39 views | 1 months ago
    Screenshot Christ was no frat boy and neither should you Excerpt from Revive Reform Radio live talk program covering current events, another fraternity tragedy. To listen to revive reform radio 24/7 go to ww... by Lloyd Grubb | 50 views | 1 months ago