Sort:
You are not authorized to post a reply.
Author Messages
Lloyd Grubb
Basic Member
Basic Member

--
25 Feb 2014 07:32 AM
    The plan to save humanity from sin and its effects was not developed after sin took place but was a plan that was designed before creation. God did not create sin but foresaw it and came up with a solution for sin.

Question: What does it mean to you that the plan of salvation is no an afterthought?

John 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.  

Titus 1:1 Paul, a servant of God, and an apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of God's elect, and the acknowledging of the truth which is after godliness;  
     1:2    In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;  

1:3    But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;  

JO

--
    09 Oct 2015 08:58 PM
    Knowing that salvation is not an after thought is important to me because it teaches me many of the following things: that God knows the beginning and the end; how much God cares for humanity and most importantly for me that I am not an after thought; that God loved and knew me before I was born and my life has a purpose and significance, and that God has done His part and I must do my part to obtain eternal life.
    Seraphim

--
    12 Oct 2015 07:24 PM
    I really like the point that JO made, especially the final comment - "and I must do my part to obtain eternal life." Although Jesus put in place a plan to save us, we are not to be passive in the process - we are to work out our salvation with fear & trembling. We have a part to play in our salvation, which requires us to cooperate with Jesus' plan.
    Lloyd Grubb
    Basic Member
    Basic Member

--
    16 Oct 2015 10:24 AM
    Beautiful truth, "most importantly for me that I am not an after thought" JO. This life can make us want to belief that we are an after thought, yet the reality is that we are not an after thought. So much more important for us to approach life with some forethought, not living for the here and now.
    Trish Chalmers

--
    25 Oct 2017 01:26 PM

letting go of self will help us to walk closer with God. It is hard to give up worldly pleasures!

You are not authorized to post a reply.

Forum Aims and Guidelines

Welcome to Revive Reform forum

Thanks for visiting with us and please consider registering at the register link at the top of this page.

Revive Reform forum is established to have engaging discussions on certain subjects that are of critical importance to the Christian community. We believe that a revival and reformation will take place when these subject matters are viewed correctly and are lived out or carried out. Also we are here to encourage you in your God giving mission to witness and live for Him. In the future we will be adding more categories as the membership expands

Christian courtesy, respect and decency are required; Christ said, Matthew 23:8 … “all ye are brethren”.  All meaningful discussion and questioning are accepted, as long as the aim is to edify or to be edified. Please get to the point as soon as possible, without compromising clarity so all can understand and discuss without going off topic. Philippians 4:8   “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things”.

Now Playing

Sabbath Live Worship

Live Service Link:

Archive of Worship services:

Ministry Support

Secured

Natural Remedies

Most Recent Videos

Screenshot Falling away continued demoralization of society, Current Events In this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, Falling away continued demoralization of society. by Lloyd Grubb | 10 views | 6 days ago
    Screenshot Chronic wasting disease in deer and elk, Natural Health In this episode of our natural health live talk program I cover, "Chronic wasting disease in deer and elk". Our natural health program deals... by Lloyd Grubb | 10 views | 6 days ago
    Screenshot Christ was no frat boy and neither should you Excerpt from Revive Reform Radio live talk program covering current events, another fraternity tragedy. To listen to revive reform radio 24/7 go to ww... by Lloyd Grubb | 17 views | 2 weeks ago
    Screenshot What was designed for the peace of a nation, Current Events n this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, "What was designed for the peace of a nation". Our current events ... by Lloyd Grubb | 14 views | 2 weeks ago
    Screenshot Solutions for plague and flu season, Natural Health In this episode of our natural health live talk program I cover, "Solutions for plague and flu season". Our natural health program deals wit... by Lloyd Grubb | 19 views | 2 weeks ago
    Screenshot Seeing the sins of others but not my own In this episode of our Importance of church live talk program I cover Seeing the sins of others but not my own. Highlighting the why belonging to a ch... by Lloyd Grubb | 17 views | 2 weeks ago
    Screenshot The Sanctity of Life In this episode of our Motivational Monday I cover the topic, "The Sanctity of Life". Sharing encouragement to face life's difficulties ... by Lloyd Grubb | 18 views | 2 weeks ago
    Screenshot Weight Loss and Digestion Natural Remedies and Cooking Demonstration Lloyd Grubb starstarstarstarstar Weight loss and digestion natural remedies and vegan cooking demonstration seminar at Covenant Advent Church by Lloyd Grubb (Nutritional Herbologist).... by SuperUser Account | 3,402 views | 4 years ago
    Screenshot Do All Dogs Go to Heaven - Lloyd Grubb starstarstarstarstar What is the criteria for going to heaven or to be saved in God's kingdom. Presentation by Lloyd Grubb on Psalms 15 from the wisdom passages entitl... by Lloyd Grubb | 2,634 views | 4 years ago
    Screenshot Only a fool would say there is no God - Lloyd Grubb Only a fool would say there is no God, presentation by Lloyd Grubb for wisdom passages. Looking at Psalms 14:1-7, in reference to creation, evolution ... by Lloyd Grubb | 2,853 views | 4 years ago