Revive Reform Forum

Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
0 Replies and 1086 Views Single Christians Can Have Sex, Pastor Says  1086  0 Started by  Lloyd Grubb As Long as It's 'Mutually Pleasurable and Affirming'   Bucking against conservative Christian tradition advising against extra-marital sex, the Rev. Bromleigh McCleneghan, a married mother of three and associate pastor for ministry with families at Union Church of Hinsdale in Illinois, says single Christians can have sex as long as it's 'mutually pleasurable and affirming.' Citing 1 Corinthians 6:18-20, many Mainline Protestant and evangelical churches like the Assemblies of God Church...
0 1086
26 Aug 2016 01:25 PM
0 Replies and 820 Views Have the Evangelicals Won the Grace only, no law debate?  820  0 Started by  Lloyd Grubb Will Europe's Third-Largest Church Punish Pastor for Multiple Affairs Sunday Adelaja loses leaders at Kiev's Embassy of God for not heeding their discipline. Excerpts: The controversial founder of one of Europe's largest Protestant churches is battling some in his church leadership over his reaction to multiple affairs. Sunday Adelaja, a Nigerian pastor who leads the charismatic Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, has admit...
0 820
19 May 2016 08:59 PM
1 Replies and 1213 Views Religious polarization on the way  1213  1 Started by  Lloyd Grubb "The United States&39; mushy Christian middle is disappearing faster than fried chicken at a church fellowship as Americans coalesce around the two poles, according to the latest data from Pew Research Center. The nones are becoming more secular, and those who still maintain a vibrant Christian identity are holding fast to the values of the faith. The secularization of the nones Between 2007 and 2014, the number of religiously unaffiliated adults in the USA has increased from 16...
1 1213
by  Lloyd GrubbJump to last post
12 Nov 2015 08:48 AM
1 Replies and 2768 Views Falling Away First  2768  1 Started by  Lloyd Grubb The Bible teaches that there will be a great “falling away first” within the religious bodies worldwide before the second coming of Jesus. This falling away represents a turning away from Christian principles to worldly and satanic activities. Questions: Share here the latest happenings relating to this great falling away currently going on What will be the state of the religious world just before the second coming of Jesus 2 Thessalonians 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by th...
1 2768
by  Lloyd GrubbJump to last post
13 Mar 2014 06:57 PM
0 Replies and 1816 Views Should my personal religious liberty be disregarded or regarded in private business?  1816  0 Started by  Lloyd Grubb As our society enact more laws for greater civil liberties for homosexuals, the issue of religious liberty has being brought into the discussion because many believers disagree especially with gay marriage because of their religious belief. For those of you who have being following the recent happenings in the state of Arizona, where this debate came to the forefront, the below article highlights a different point of view that was not covered in the major media. Question: Should my personal reli...
0 1816
27 Feb 2014 12:04 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic

RSS Feed Available

Forum Aims and Guidelines

Welcome to Revive Reform forum

Thanks for visiting with us and please consider registering at the register link at the top of this page.

Revive Reform forum is established to have engaging discussions on certain subjects that are of critical importance to the Christian community. We believe that a revival and reformation will take place when these subject matters are viewed correctly and are lived out or carried out. Also we are here to encourage you in your God giving mission to witness and live for Him. In the future we will be adding more categories as the membership expands

Christian courtesy, respect and decency are required; Christ said, Matthew 23:8 … “all ye are brethren”.  All meaningful discussion and questioning are accepted, as long as the aim is to edify or to be edified. Please get to the point as soon as possible, without compromising clarity so all can understand and discuss without going off topic. Philippians 4:8   “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things”.

Now Playing

Sabbath Live Worship

Live Service Link:

Archive of Worship services:

Ministry Support

Secured

Natural Remedies

Most Recent Videos

Screenshot Dishonest spineless sellouts in every situation, Motivation starstarstarstarstar In this episode of our Motivational Monday I cover the topic, Dishonest spineless sellouts in every situation". Sharing encouragement to face lif... by Lloyd Grubb | 29 views | 1 weeks ago
Screenshot Justify the wicked, and condemn the just, Wisdom for Living In this episode of our Wisdom for Living live talk program I cover the topic, Justify the wicked, and condemn the just", Proverbs 17:13-15. To li... by Lloyd Grubb | 16 views | 1 weeks ago
Screenshot New school lunch rules, election results, Current Events In this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, "New school lunch rules, election results". Our current events ta... by Lloyd Grubb | 24 views | 2 weeks ago
Screenshot Venture capitalist investing in ambulance services, Natural Health In this episode of our natural health live talk program I cover, Venture capitalist investing in ambulance services". Our natural health program ... by Lloyd Grubb | 19 views | 2 weeks ago
Screenshot Are you looking for a church, Importance of Church In this episode of our Importance of church live talk program I cover Are you looking for a church. Highlighting the why belonging to a church and doi... by Lloyd Grubb | 25 views | 2 weeks ago
Screenshot Avoid a fool in his folly, Wisdom for Living In this episode of our Wisdom for Living live talk program I cover the topic, Avoid a fool in his folly", Proverbs 17:11, 12. In our wisdom for l... by Lloyd Grubb | 26 views | 2 weeks ago
Screenshot Falling away continued demoralization of society, Current Events In this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, Falling away continued demoralization of society. by Lloyd Grubb | 39 views | 1 months ago
Screenshot Chronic wasting disease in deer and elk, Natural Health In this episode of our natural health live talk program I cover, "Chronic wasting disease in deer and elk". Our natural health program deals... by Lloyd Grubb | 37 views | 1 months ago
Screenshot Christ was no frat boy and neither should you Excerpt from Revive Reform Radio live talk program covering current events, another fraternity tragedy. To listen to revive reform radio 24/7 go to ww... by Lloyd Grubb | 47 views | 1 months ago
Screenshot What was designed for the peace of a nation, Current Events n this episode of our current events live talk program I cover the topic, "What was designed for the peace of a nation". Our current events ... by Lloyd Grubb | 40 views | 1 months ago