Search
× Search
Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Forums discussion on motivation, importance of church, natural health, current events, wisdom

Connect and discuss various topics at Revive Reform Forum sharing inspired wisdom for living and experiencing revival reformation

Revive Reform Forum

Search this forum:
Search
You are not authorized to create a new topic
Topics
 Replies
 Views
 Last Post
5 Replies and 1762 Views Developing your people and customer service skill  1762  5 Started by  Lloyd Grubb Developing your people skill is important for all aspects of life. Tomorrow on Motivational Monday live talk program I will be covering this important topic. Please join me at 7:00 am. I will be covering listening, asking questions, attitude, appreciation, noting individual likes, respect, and minister/care.   Ezekiel 3:10 Moreover he said unto me, Son of man, all my words that I shall speak unto thee receive in thine heart, and hear with thine ears.    What trait is ...
5 1762
by  Trish ChalmersJump to last post
16 Jan 2018 08:01 PM
3 Replies and 1781 Views Wingsuit and BASE Jumping Pioneer, Dies in Crash  1781  3 Started by  Lloyd Grubb Bravery, suicidal, everyone should try this at least once, true sport, foolishness, idleness, or why didn't I think about doing this What is you thoughts on this extreme sport Excerpt from NBC News: Legendary skydiver and BASE jumping trailblazer Alexander Polli has died following a wingsuit crash in the French Alps, authorities told NBC News. He was 31. Polli achieved fame in the world of wingsuit BASE jumping, performing cinematic stunts captured on videos that captivated millions on...
3 1781
by  Trish ChalmersJump to last post
07 Dec 2017 07:32 PM
2 Replies and 1696 Views Florida Schools Settle With Parents of Teens Who Died After Hypnosis  1696  2 Started by  Lloyd Grubb A Florida school board will pay $200,000 apiece to the families of three students who died after they were hypnotized by former North Port High School Principal George Kenney, according to court documents obtained by NBC News.   The 14-page agreement, approved Tuesday night by the Sarasota County School Board, settles a lawsuit filed by the families of Brittany Palumbo, 17, and Wesley McKinley, 16, who committed suicide in 2011, and Marcus Freeman, 16, who died in a car crash the same...
2 1696
by  Lloyd GrubbJump to last post
28 Nov 2017 01:59 PM
2 Replies and 2334 Views Overcoming controlling passions  2334  2 Started by  Lloyd Grubb We have various emotions that are triggers for various different actions that can be for positive but also can cause us to “act out” in very negative ways, like anger. It is good to be angry about injustices in our society, it causes us to “do something about it” and work for positive solution, but yet anger can cause  usto kill someone who is not deserving of death. Also we have other things we can be passionate about like food, sex, etc. These things can be control...
2 2334
by  Lloyd GrubbJump to last post
28 Nov 2017 01:43 PM
You are not authorized to create a new topic

RSS Feed Available

Forum Aims and Guidelines

Welcome to Revive Reform forum

Thanks for visiting with us and please consider registering at the register link at the top of this page.

Revive Reform forum is established to have engaging discussions on certain subjects that are of critical importance to the Christian community. We believe that a revival and reformation will take place when these subject matters are viewed correctly and are lived out or carried out. Also we are here to encourage you in your God giving mission to witness and live for Him. In the future we will be adding more categories as the membership expands

Christian courtesy, respect and decency are required; Christ said, Matthew 23:8 … “all ye are brethren”.  All meaningful discussion and questioning are accepted, as long as the aim is to edify or to be edified. Please get to the point as soon as possible, without compromising clarity so all can understand and discuss without going off topic. Philippians 4:8   “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things”.

Now Playing

Sabbath Live Worship

Live Service Link:

Archive of Worship services:

Ministry Support

Secured

Natural Remedies

Terms Of UsePrivacy StatementCopyright 2007-2018 by Revive Reform Ministry